One of the most difficulty that come with blogging is that you always have to think of a good opening for your blog posts. Well the same old me, which have no idea how to start a blog post properly, have to jump to the topic straight away for saving me some energy. I was kidding, writing is fun. I truly enjoy it. Few couple weeks ago, I purchased some beauty stuff on my trip to Singapore with my siblings. I have to say although we really had a good time, and make up hunting have never been so fun when you are with your family. No because they bought you stuff as well, but also to share tips and product recommendation to each other. 

I was looking for a new foundation at the time, and really wanted to try out the newest Urban Decay All Nighter foundation but too bad Sephora Malaysia has not launched the product yet. So I went for the Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation . I tried this foundation at the sephora makeup counter and immediately fell in love with it. It feels natural and light on my skin. Although it does not fully cover up my acne scar and under eye but I think a concealer would fix it as good as baby's skin. The foundation itself is in liquid form which I found delightful for I have never tried a liquid based foundation before. I am glad that I bought this foundation, so far so good. Speaking of concealer, I grabbed the one that everyone is talking about which is the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer . The thing about this concealer by the time I was on my way to purchase it, I was so certain that this concealer will do my skin right without even trying it out on my skin. I took the shade Vanilla and thank god it turns out fabulous on my skin. As I was saying, this concealer does not failed me. I'm in love with it. Whether you believe or not, this is my first ever MAC Lipstick. It was shocking to myself as well for I owned quite a lot of lipsticks but none of them are from MAC. Anyway, I was checking at the MAC counter on the last day in Singapore. To be honest I was going to get Velvet Teddy instead of Viva Glam III . It was stupid of what I have thought of, which I wanted my first MAC lipstick to have a better packing instead of the regular one. And then I saw this burgundy red lipstick which I felt that it would look good on my pale skin. I swatch it on my arm and without any doubt I bought it straight away, which I truly love it ever since.  I will have the full review on all products that I have mentioned in this post which coming up soon. By ending this post, please let me know what's your favourite MAC lipstick by dropping comment down below. I hope to try more of them! :) (VelvetTeddy I am so going get it the next time I visit) 
Follow