It’s been awhile since the last update on my blog, I hate myself for not keeping my blog updated frequently. Anyway, let’s get back to business. I was scrolling through my photo album lately and found out that I have missed a batch of photos that I should’ve review months ago. There we go, today I’m going to review on the Colourpop Supershock Eyeshadow foursome, The Peachy Keen. I was worried that Colourpop might have discontinued this collection but it is still live on their website so I guess I’m not late. 


This little set comes with 4 Colourpop most wanted product aka the Supershocked Eyeshadow in the shades Crimper, Kennedy, Cornelious and Bandit. Now let us talk about each individually. The shade Crimper is the least favorite of mine, it is a metallic finishing, and it claimed to be multi-dimensional gold glitter. The texture on this one is surprisingly smooth, but the colour range is just not my favorite at the moment. You can definitely use this to highlight your brow bone or the inner corner of your eyes, I think it would make your eyes pop! Next, we have Kennedy. Well, Kennedy is for me a true peach shade but for my opinion, it has more orange in it. I have to admit I don’t get my hands on this product as often as the others because I’m very into the whole pink and red eye looks at the moment but maybe I should try some new looks with some oranges I own. Who knows. Let’s talk about Cornelious everyone! It’s my most loved shade among all the other supershocked eyeshadow collection I've owned. It’s a very light brown shade and I use it almost everyday on every kind of makeup looks as a base, and use it as a contour shade to contour my eyes. Some days when I don’t feel like wearing too much of make up (ironically, no make up is too much for me), I will just use this shade to spread it all over my eyelid, and I love how It looks natural on my eyelids. It’s like all the sudden, I’m not an Asian anymore! Just Kidding. (No, Asian eyes suck.) Lastly, we have the shade Bandit, the darkest shade in this collection and my favorite after Cornelious. I use this shade quite often to create a smoky natural tone eye makeup all the time, I like how it can match with not just browns and also reds. I love to smudge it on my lower lashes line, and the outer corner of my eyes. It matches Cornelious perfectly well, I love love love the both shades so much.


Now that I realised that I have not created or tried a eye make up look by using all four colours from this collection, well this is unprofessional. I shall try it tonight, I might surprise myself you say? But anyhow, Colourpop eyeshadows never failed on us, so of course I recommend all of you to get your hands on this set for $18 before it’s gone!