I was cleaning my makeup vanity lately, and I found that I have quite a number of mini products as known as make up sample. I have a thing on purchasing mini make up kits, for I want to try products that I am unfamiliar with and also they are can fit inside my mini purse perfectly. I understand most of the people out there prefer a full size instead of a “travel-friendly” size, for me personally I don’t mind getting mini one. Recently, I got my birthday gift after spending at Sephora and I am really happy they are giving up makeup sample from Tarte. Tarte has always been one of my favorite makeup brands, I love their eyeshadows, blushes, and mascara. Not much of a fan of the lipsticks but the new Tarteist  liquid lipstick are awesome! This “Tarte Lip & Cheek Set” comes with 1 mini size Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in the shade “Paaarty", and a mini Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint in the shade “Birthday Suit”. Well, I have to say, “Paaarty” is such a weird name. Carry On. I was surprised by the blush, it’s so pigmented and from my opinion, I think it is more pigmented than the previous formula (2015 edition) and the NARS “Orgasm” blush. The formula is smooth and creamy, and I like how it blends on your skin smoothly. It looks natural on your skin throughout the whole day, it’s not cakey or patchy. I love the new formula, good job there Tarte.


As for the Lip Paint, I must say I was amazed by the formula. It glides on smoothly like a dream on your lip, and it smells like a mint candy! It is definitely the one liquid lipstick that transfer to your mug when you drink, so you definitely need more application throughout the whole day. I love how this lip paint sit comfortable on my lip, and the fact that it smells so good! I have searched on Pinterest and the colour selection of this line is beautiful, the specific shade “Birthday Suit” is my everyday go-to nude lipstick right now.

I’m definitely obsessed with this one, and I have purchased the full size of it. I love the blush, and I love love love the formula of the Lip Paint. I am planning to collect all of them. If you have tried some of them, please recommend on what shade should I get, and I would love to hear your thought on this two products as well!