The one that everyone is talking about, and the one that people said you will die regret if you do not owned one of this. I did guys, thank to all the internet family. Now if I die, I die with no regrets. As the title has written, this is a review of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer that I have purchased one months ago from my trip to Singapore ( If you have not read my previous entry, click here to check my beauty haul from Singapore).  I will say this is the best concealer I have ever tried, even though it is consider as pricey but it definitely worth the money. I was impressed that you can actually feel the weighted packaging on your hand, it feels luxurious. Although I don't appreciate the cap of the tube is in matte form, for it will leaves stain on the tube which looks dirty and less pleased. But of course I can work on that, just more cleaning and caring would be fine. The products comes in the tube is 0.22 Oz, for about 6ml on each. I am using the shade 'Vanilla', and it really suits my skin tone very well.  


The applicator or so called 'wand' of this products works well for application, also I like how it does not pick up too much of the product from the tube so I don't have to waste the extras that come off. The texture of the concealer is in creamy foam, and it has the best coverage ever. It does not look crease or flake by the end of the day. Although the scent of the product is unpleasant, but concealers are suppose to smell like concealers, no extra fragrance needed. The finishing of the products itself is matte which I adore. But for oily skin like mine,I recommend putting on setting powder or face powder after applying the product to set it in place for a better result. It will last longer although the product itself lasts quite a good time on my skin. Over all of the product is really good, I recommend everyone to try it out! Comment down below of your thoughts and also what's your favourite concealer at the moment?