Things started to changed ever since I started do my homework about how exactly to take care your skin. I used to be lazy, and always ends up buying cute packaging products instead of research on them or their ingredients whether if it's suitable for my skin. I feel foolish sometime, but it's never too late to really treat your skin well. I remembered I used to hate moisturizer, because they always leave tacky texture on my skin. Also because I have had suffered bad acne problems before, so applying moisturizer freaks me out a lot for like applying another layer of oil to my face which I thought will make my skin gone worse. But then I learned that moisturizer is important even though you have oily or acne prone skin. In fact, It will helps and also make your skin condition better.


Origins Energy Boosting Ginzing $27.5  I was attracted to this product by it's scent first to be honest, it smells like sweets that I used to eat back to my childhood time - a tropical fruity scent. But this is definitely not the reason why I'm recommending to you people. This moisturizer is my essential during day time. It's in oil free form which is good because I hated tacky and greasy finishing. Also, this moisturizer not just moisturise your skin and also refresh your skin. Some how I feel like it gives me a dewy natural healthy glow, and I love how they have insert coffee bean in to this little thing because coffee bean is good source of antioxidant and also age fighting which I kind of need at my age. And the important thing is, if you  have oily T zone and could not find a way to cure it. I swear by this product. Well not just this product, always remember that moisturizer can stops skin from progressing extra oils on your face. And this product done it very well, I love love love this.

Origins Night-A-Mins Renewal Cream $43 This thing is a life changing product. I discovered this from watching one of Kathleen's video, and she said this product gives her a brand new baby skin the day after she applies it. By the time, I have uneven skin texture and acne scars and other bad things. Then this baby came to my life, it really changes my skin. It improves my skin texture, it makes my acne scars disappear. I am seriously in love with this night cream, and a little goes a long way. It has the vitamins our skin need which is Vitamin C, E and H. I like how my skin feels the day after, it's so smooth and bright to be honest. It does not break out my skin, even tho I have pimples on my skin it won't make it worse. This night cream is more rich compared to the Ginzing day cream, even though sometimes it leaves greasy finishing on my face but that won't affect the love I have toward this baby.  If I would have to choose 1 from both of them, I think I'll 100% take the Night-A-Mins Renewal Cream because this moisturizer is seriously holy awesome.