A make up bag is where all the women store their make up essential or products that they can't leave the door without. I will say it is not just a bag, it is all the the security a woman need to make her feel comfortable when she's away. Make up may be additional for men but for woman who buys make up, it's like attachment that will they will never get rid of. 

What's inside my October make up bag? For beauty lovers like me out there, we change our essentials every month or probably every day as well for we discover new products often. This October, I went all the way from a city where I currently live to my home town, a place where you can relax yourself unconditionally. I bring few of my favourite and essentials products with me for I won't be staying for long, if not I would have bring my whole make up collection with me. Essentials where I need everyday, and it suits every occasions I might be attending. 


Excuse for me not including my Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua  in my second post, I can't believe I did not notice that I left something out. But anyway, the reasons why I bought that with me because it has become my everyday no make up look, a dusty mauve or rose colour you might say that suits my original lip colour so well when I don't feel like wearing any other special colours. I will always go to this one before I consider others. I love how the lipstick is in matte form but it does not dries out your lip. It will stays on for a good couple hour but after a meal or two you might have to touch up one or two times. Next, I will never go out of my house without my brows on. The thing, I have been using this eyebrow pencil for almost 4 years. I discover it through my sister, it changes my life forever since. Cyber Colours Auto Eyebrow Pen in Gray colour .For me, I think a brow pencil is the easiest product to get for beginners to get a full on brow. It is consider as light weight compared to the others I have tried, and also I like how the product comes with a brush which is convenient. And I have to mention that this little thing cost less than $8. In Sasa Malaysia, sometimes you can get it RM20 for 2. Of course I have a lot of back ups, which is not good because all make up products has a expire date and make sure you don't use the product after certain time. Then concealer of course, for a makeup user who suffered serious acne prone skin before, always have to cover up our acne scars. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer  has become one of my favourite concealer ever since I bought it. For more details about this specific product, please check my previous post here.  

Besides of brows and lipstick of course, the one thing I can't live without currently is to go out without putting on some mascara. I find how mascara makes a huge different before and after putting it on. Don't be desperate if you have asian lashes like me, the Benefit They're Real Mascara can make your mascara from zero to hero real quick. It is the best mascara I love by far, for both lengthening and volumizing your eyelashes. The thing about mascara is like a magic, I feel like whenever I put on mascara makes me feel like I have eye liner on as well. Now I know why most of the people can't go out without putting on mascara, it's a like addiction.  The foundation I have been using is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Liquid Foundation . It gives me a natural finish and medium coverage, and it seriously feels so comfortable on my skin. Speaking of foundation and concealer, I can never leave my house without setting my face. The tiny mint green product I discovered online, also one of the best selling product in Asia - The little thing called Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder is seriously life changing. I use this as a setting powder to set my concealer and my whole face sometimes. It is in transparent form, and I love how it soak up my extra oils on my face after I put it on. It makes creasy concealer and tacky skin texture go matte and flawless, it feels like baby skin. Cousin of mine said it is almost similar to the both famous Laura Mercier and Make up forvever setting powder. The price of this Zero Sebum powder is unreal, for about $10 or maybe less. Although the size of it it's kinda small, but hey for the price like it I would go back and get some back ups in case I finished mine.  

A lady will never go out without at least 2 lipsticks in their purse, although they are similar in colour. The second lipstick I brought with me it the Colourpop Lippie Stix in the shade Lumiere. Also, is a dusty mauve colour, but slightly more of a cool tone compared to the Melted Chihuahua. This lipstick is in matte form, and I love love love this lipstick. It is created by my favourite and first subscribed youtuber KathleenLights. I will update soon with a post about Colourpop Lippie Stix, stay tuned for more details. Lastly, an eyeshadows palette is required. Let's just say that I am a sucker for rose gold eyeshadows. I brought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette with me because it is suitable for me to create both natural and dinner in only one palette. My favourite shades in this palette is 'Limit' for transition colour, and 'Trick', 'Liar' and 'Burnout' for stand out colour. The thing is I have this palette for almost 2 years and I think I should probably get a new one, sadly that I did not hit any pan from this palette.  

There goes what's in my make up bag in October and I hope you guys like my post.
Follow me on Bloglovin' if you haven't, also check on my instagram

Lot's of love :)