I am dead ass serious about evaluating myself on this whole blogger thing. To be honest, I never think of myself as a good writer. I mean my England is terrible, and my grammar is miserable. I understand the first and must-have qualification for a blogger includes proficient in writing and expressing your content clear and loud. Although people often claimed that picture speaks louder than words but people might have forgotten sometimes words can paint a picture live. I try my best to deliver my message to my readers, and I appreciate and cherish my readers more than anything. If you’re reading this post right now my beloved reader, yes I love you all. I always love to interact with my readers and followers, well actually I don’t want to call them my followers, I want to refer all of you as a friend. So friend, how’s your day today? Come share with me!  
 
I understand that this is a beauty blog, and my content on my blogpost are supposed to be relevant to the whole “Beauty and makeup” theme. But once in awhile, I want to be personal with my friends. I want you to know more about me, and more importantly, I want to know more about you all.So all my friends, please bare with me if I get a little too personal sometimes. 

Let’s get back to my topic today. I’m going to review on my new obsession – “Lancome GRANDIÔSE Wide-Angle Fan Effect Mascara”. I am happy to share with you all when I feel extremely satisfied with a product when it really delivers what the product itself has promised to deliver. Either the outcome of the product, the quality, the pigmentation or the texture of the product; we all want them to work. This mascara cost me less than RM110, and to be honest, Maybelline’s mascara is around RM40-50 and the overall quality of their mascaras are all amazing. So when I read reviews from the bloggers I have followed and YouTubers, they recommend this mascara and they claimed it is a life changing product. Well, I can’t resist the persuasive reviews made by my favorite bloggers and vloggers. I bought the mascara home, as a birthday present for myself (which includes more than just this mascara, it was a beauty massacre). Alright, let us talk about the design of this mascara which I think some of you may wonder “What’s wrong with the wand?” Or like I used to react “Ew that’s ugly” but I never thought that the design of the wand can make such different compared to a normal wand.  

The “magical” wand is in a shape like nothing I can describe, thank god I have the photo included. Let us make it this way, if you use the wand that facing upward which is the opposite side I have shown in this picture, it is perfect to add more volume and length to eyelashes. In another way, if you turn the wand and face it downward as the picture, it can apply lower lashes easily and nicely. I may sound unreasonable right now, but if you really tried you will know. As for the durability of this product staying on your eyelashes, I will have to say it’s 80% transfer proof. I wore it to work all the time, and normally when it’s close to the end of my day I can see dark shades on my under eyes. You definitely have to clean up the edge of your lower lash line through out the day, but I don’t see that as a big problem for me. Overall of this product is 10 out of 10, it has been my holy grail after the first time I wore it. Now that I feel like getting more Lancome's mascara or other products, any recommendation?