I was not a fan of the original Kyshadow Bronze Palette, for I think I can get something similar with a much affordable price. Although the whole internet was raving about how amazing it is, for me it's just another brown eyeshadows but with the big name on it. Until not so soon after that, Kylie Jenner launched a big bomb in the beauty industry - The Burgundy Palette The first sight I lay my eye on the palette, I know immediately this will completed my life. I went on Kylie's snapchat as quickly as I can, and check for the swatches. Oh My God, I have got to get one I said to myself. But somehow, living in Malaysia, it was quite hard to get this babe for it has always, always sold out so fast; and if I have to buy it through third party, I will have to pay extra $15 for it. And I have to be honest that I couldn't afford that much for an eyeshadow palette. So I let it slipped away from my mind.

Guess what? It has never slipped away. Until recently, I finally convinced myself to purchase it for my blog's sake. I have waited for almost 5 weeks for the palette to reached my doorstep. It finally arrived, and when I opened up the mailbox I was shocked of it's size. "It's so small." - That's the first voice in my head when I opened up my package. At the moment there, I doubt that if it is the real Kyshadow Palette. Then I opened up the palette, and I was relieved. When I see the shades, I know that these babes are real because they are so stunning, it was perfection.

Although the size of the palette is not what I expected, but the I am satisfied with the weight of the palette. It's tiny, but mighty. I waited for 1 week before I open up and play with it. Because let's be real, I want the palette to stay untouched. But how could it be possible? I've got a blog to run! So I swatch all the shades on my arm, and at that moment I know that this babe is not a virgin no more. It was kind of sad to ruin such perfect surface. I know you feel me...
The texture of the eyeshadows is silky, but somehow I feel like some of them are little bit toward chalky. I have no problem with chalky eyeshadows, but as long as they stay on my eyelid, don't run around and I can pretty much live with iy. The pigmentation was good, but it doesn't give me a inner "wow" when I first touched them. Colourpop's supershock eyeshadow still holds the record for the most pigmented eyeshadow in my opinion, but it is not fair to compare a powder eyeshadow to a cream based eyeshadow. However, among all of my collection of powder eyeshadows, this palette has the best pigmentation.  Also, forgive me for the stupid and unprofessional swatches. It was horrendous. I'm looking for a way on how to make a nice swatches, can any of you show me one or two ways to do it? That will mean a lot to me. Or maybe I should get my ass on Pinterest and research more. Overall all of this palette, is pretty much "A+" for my opinion. Should I recommend you guys to get it? Sure! But I might think other wise after I get myself the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette. Who knows what's coming anyways?

Well that is one of the many reasons why I love about make up, there will always have something more exciting incoming. Buckle up ladies, it won't get any less excited than now. ps:// I survived through this blogpost after 2 Cosmopolitans! Cheers!