Admit it. Although there are hundreds of more affordable alternatives, but you still want a classic Chanel red lipstick. Every girl should own at least one Chanel in their life, I will strongly recommend the "Rouge Allure" in no.99. It is the classic red,it applies silky smooth on your lip, and I swear it will last you through some good time. The shade "Pirate" (no.99) is the first Chanel lipstick I've ever purchased in-store. I knew exactly I want a red when I walked in the store instead of getting a nude. Somehow about Chanel's reds makes every lady out there walks with confidence and glamorous.

So I purchased another red lipstick and this time I was more thrilled than ever to see a the newly released liquid red lipstick."Chanel Rouge Allure Ink" in the shade "Expérimenté" is another dream come true. It sits perfectly on my lip, I feel very comfortable when it sits on, and it lasts you through out the whole day. The shade is slightly darker than the "Pirate", but both of them are the iconic from both series. My next target will be the nudes, any recommendations darlings?

xx/ Sorry I've been away for awhile, fully engaged to my blog now. I miss you all :')