Hello everybody, I'm sorry I have been neglected my blog for awhile for I was engaged with my new job lately. Managing and organizing my time for two separated task are difficult. I have been trying to rearrange my schedule over and over to spread some time for me to blog, however I failed.  
After two months, I managed to keep my full time job in-hand and ready to challenge myself to multi-task both sides. Beauty blogger is a dream job of mine although the starting is hard for me. But it is the motivation to keep me from going because nothing makes me happier than putting make up on me and writes about them. You see yourself magically transform into someone you want to be, someone you dream to be. Beauty is a part of me, is a part that I can't never hide. I want to embrace myself and wear make up, I couldn't careless on whoever says make up is to hide your true self by covering your skin with a "mask". 
No, I see confidence and I see a happy lady with big smile whenever she's with her red bold lip and long feathery lashes. I see how make up helps women embrace ourselves, and I will never think of make up is an extra. I live for make up, and I will die with make up on me.  
                                                                                                        - A make up enthusiast