Forgive me for not writing recently, for my mind is occupied with something lately and it has driven me  off. But here I am back to my feet, ready to start all over again. Well few weeks ago, I ordered Colourpop products from a third party I found online and it took 1 month to received my package. The thing is, by the time Colourpop has not yet offered international shipping, so I have no choices but ordered it through a third party. But then I am excited to say I have placed my first ever order on the official Colourpop website itself, so let's hope it will arrive in time (updated: too bad they have lost my package) :(

Colourpop has always famous in their lippie stix and eyeshadows. I bought some lippie stix months ago and I am proud to say that they are so worth the waiting. Now, I have finally tried their all time best selling Super Shock Eyeshadows and the infamous Super Shock Cheek Highlighter and Blushes. 


Super Shock Eyeshadows : 

1. Amaze $5 

A metallic rose gold with multi dimension glitter, for my personally think this is the more to gold than rose gold for me. The formula is amazing, I have never seen or felt such thing like Colourpop eyeshadows or highlighters. The texture is so soft and it feels like it's oily but it's not. Although the only cons of all the eyeshadows and highlighter products is it's difficult to pick them up through a make up brush, so maybe I have not yet discovered a suitable brush to work with them (updated: They released their own brushes!) . So far, I think using finger to apply the product could get the best result even though fingers don't really blend that nicely :(
(Girls, if you know any kind of make up brush suitable for both Colourpop eyeshadows and highlighter please let me know!) I used this shade 'Amaze' to highlight the inner corner of my eye and it really brighten it, also sometimes I applied it to my whole eyelid when days I don't feel like make up but it will just makes everything so glowy.

2. La La $5

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE BUT I BROKE IT! It is true rose gold in metallic finish, but it is more to a copper rose gold for me. I love to apply this on to my eyelid and use a darker pink or brown shades to contour my eyes, I just love how this shade can suit so many different look. I remember that time while I was taking photos of all these babies and I accidentally dropped this eyeshadow on the floor and it came off from the pan. I swear my heart dropped at the time it fell. I had a hard time picking it up from the floor, because the product is so soft but thank god I managed to put them back into the pan although the beautiful prints it's gone, but yes thank god because it happens to be my favourite shade of all.




3. Weenie $5

A pinky rose gold created the lovely KathleenLights in pearlized finish. I made a mistake by ordering La La and Weenie at the same time because I had a hard time to tell the different between them.LOL But Weenie is definitely a similar colour to La La but a Weenie has a more red undertone in it, and La La is more in orangey copper. I like to match it with different tones of matte pink eyeshadows, together the colours blend so well together and it is perfect for evening look.

4. Sequin $5 
Yes yes, I did not realised I bought 3 similar shades at the same time. I think I was into rose gold that time and really want to own them all. But I swear the swatches will show some difference. Sequin is a true rose gold, end of the story. I love it, it matches with a lots of shades. I have to say, the name of this product is like seriously my favourite one. As you can tell, I am a fan of sequin and sequin always reminded me with something rose gold; so as this product!