Honestly, I never thought of the importance of a blush, I always think of them as something “extra” to your makeup routine. Forgive me for saying that, I was one of the young lady who prefers pale skin instead of radiant, healthy skin. I've always wondered why my mom and my friend who visited my room asked if I have any blushes, and my answer was always no, who needed that thing anyways. Not just my mother actually, now I remember how my sisters always do their final touch up with some pink blush, although you can barely see the pinks, but you can definitely notice a big smile follow after. Fast forward to that time when I purchased my Tarte light of the party collection, it comes with a face palette and that’s pretty much my first obsession. The shade of the blush is called “Amaze” and I fell in love with it. I apply it on my cheek and some times I use it as an eyeshadow. This blush is in matte finishing, and it’s less pigmented compared to the NARS Orgasm blush. I use this blush as my everyday go-to blush, for it gives me a natural finishing and it really enhances the complexion on my skin. Although sometimes it emphasize my pores and acne, and there’s where I will reach my Colourpop Supershock Cheek in Birthday Suit. First of all, the texture of this blush is unique. It kind of feels like a cream and a little mix of mousse, but I love it. It spread on my skin naturally, and whenever I want to do a dewy finish makeup, this little tub never failed me. But I will have to say, brushes are definitely not going to ride this baby, I prefer to use finger instead. Now that my blush game is getting stronger, I want to add something special and unique to my collection and luckily for me, my beloved cousin gave me the queen of all blushes – NARS Orgasm blush. I will have to say, my mind was blown away when I first swatched this  blush. It’s creamy and it blends so well on my skin even though I have uneven skin texture. And I will have to say the colour of this blush though, it’s a pinkish peachy shade with gold sparkles hidden in. I was so surprised when I applied it on my skin, it’s a next level blush game over here.  Now that I have finally fallen into the whole blushes game, I want to try on more! I’m targeting Kylie Cosmetics Blushes right now, and I would like to hear your thought on them. Leave a comment down below.