I have mentioned on my previous post that Hermo Malaysia have sponsored me some skincare products to try out lately, besides of the life changing serum from yesterday, there are another bomb came together in the parcel. The famous Géurisson 9:Complex Cream  has arrived at my doorstep. I have been wanting to try this product for such a long time. At first, when I saw this little tub is when I was travelling in Taiwan, where you can see this little one everywhere. I was curious of what can this little tub do to our skin, and why is it everywhere. I went online and do some research and the people are raving about it. It claimed to be hydrating, and even our skin complexion and texture. I am in for anything that's hydrating, but I didn't get one from the trip.

Months later, I finally got the chance to try this little tub. I said yes immediately when Hermo asked if I want to do a review on it. Now I have been using this cream for 7 days, day and night, and the result is amazing.


Let's chat a little bit about this product first shall we? The products itself contain 45g of products, and I swear on scooping out a tiny amount can go a long way. There are people say about this cream itself is too oily but I personally I think it works just fine for me. The formula is non-sticky after applying, and the texture  of this product is mousse to cream, is similar to Origins Night Renewal Cream (even the colour are even). It smells like a fruity scent candy? Something tropical but chemical mixed scent. I am totally okay with scented products, and I know some of you disapproved. I love that this product doesn't irritate my skin, in fact, it kind of calm my skin down. The cream spread smooth on my skin, it is very easy to blend into our skin which is very important for some of the products just kind of has "sit on top of your skin" feeling to me. Yes, it makes me want to clean my entire face again afterwards. So does my skin improves in any way? YES. I can see the texture on my face even out, I can see acne scars faded. But for hydration? Mehhh.. I don't see much of the hydration part but hydration does lead to enhancing the skin texture so maybe it works, but it does not have the "Oh! Hydration!" scream in me. Overall, this is pretty much my holy grail right now. And I believe this product is suitable for all skin types so yes ladies and gentleman, go get one! I will keep on trying this one, for I really really love this complex cream. I will update you guys again another time.